1. On your computer, open Google Maps.
2. Search the nearest address whose place you want to add in Google Map.
3. Find your home or business or landmarks from the search result. Now Right Click and Select Add a missing place. See the below screenshot.
5. Now one Add a place form will open, fill all required details and click on submit.
Using Android App
1. Open the Google Maps app on your smartphone.
2. Click on Menu and Select Add a missing place.
3. Choose an option, then follow the instructions onscreen.
Using Drop a pin on iPhone & iPad
1. Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. To drop a pin, touch and hold anywhere on the map.
3. At the bottom, tap the address or “dropped the pin.”
4. Tap on Add a missing place.
How long it takes for places to be intercalary to Google Maps?
Google can review your edits, therefore your changes would possibly take it slow to be updated on the map. Google might email you concerning the standing of your edits and will forward your queries from others United Nations agency review your edits.
Read More: Click Here